Wednesday 28 March 2012

hello lovely timber floors


My sister and I have been searching 'pale timber floors' for a full year now, and despite a vast search we could never really find quite the right one. It's not just about the right colour but also the right board width, depth and length plus whether or not you like bevelled edges and which texture is right.

Then Andrea from Tongue n Groove walks into my life (though technically I guess I walked into hers) and I discover a world where floor people think like me! Then I realise after a week of a fair few renovation lows that happiness really can come in the simplest of things - a pale timber floor.

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeehaaaaa! Can't tell you how thrilled I am you walked into each others life too... And I know it will be perfect. X

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.